[b][/b]

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Smithie Treads Tokyo

Today we go to Japan. All I can say is WHOA! the creativity is way beyond anywhere else. First we vist VJ Cyber Ojiko extremely creative casting here peoples. Second we vist a commercial vlog but blos away all examples I have seen here @ impress watch This third videoblogg is pure expression. I love the way everything is described and how the video is shot. I gotta say pay a vist to Mac Guriko I saved the best for last. This videoblog smokes (serious) a@@ The detail the shots...oh the shots. Gotta pay a two thumbs up vist to Gun Action Theater
I am serious we gotta have a Far East Vloggercon. We could have Rob Pongi and myself host it.


Arigatou,
Smithie Boho


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vollercon Asia...
Yeah, I am all for it!
Sign me up...

Monday, 23 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home